The SUNY College of Optometry offers several degree programs:
- The professional doctoral degree in optometry (OD program).
- The Master of Science (MS) in Vision Science, which may be taken alone or as a combined degree with the OD, or with a two-year clinical residency in clinical optometry.
- The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Vision Science, which may be take alone or with a two-year residency in clinical optometry.
- Students can earn a certificate and pursue and MBA in business management or healthcare leadership through our joint program with SUNY Empire State College. This program is open to students enrolled in the OD program and graduated ODs.
- The college offers optometric residency education through 16 clinical residency programs.
- The college hosts a variety of International Programs for optometry students and optometrists. The college offers Continuing Professional Education for optometrists through special programs, lectures, and on-line learning.