Webinar Wednesday Series!
The Office of Continuing Professional Education hosts a series of live webinars throughout the year. The webinars are approved for 1-hour of “LIVE CE” credit in New York State. If you were unable to participate in the live webinar, a recording of the webinar will be made available online.
Registration Now Open!
Date: August 15, 2018 Time: 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Click here to register
Speaker: Anu Laul, OD
Course Description: Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery (MIGS) is the new HOT topic in glaucoma. They fill a gap between medication in early-moderate glaucoma and our traditional glaucoma procedures (tube/trab) for our more advanced glaucoma patients. This lecture will review the current MIGS procedures and also talk about future procedures. The idea of Interventional Glaucoma (IG) where surgical intervention is implemented earlier in the glaucoma management paradigm will be introduced. We will also discuss the role new technology plays in the monitoring the glaucoma patient at home (iCare Home, iPad fields, Disc Photos at home) and lastly, we’ll have a brief discussion on new drug delivery methods.
New Advances in Diabetic Retinopathy Management
Date: November 14, 2018 Time: 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Click here to register
Speaker: Kaira Kwong, OD
Course Description: Diabetes in the United States has been growing at a steady rate, which adds to the healthcare burden. Approximately 30 million (9%) of the US population has diabetes and diabetic retinopathy still remains the primary cause of adult-onset blindness. This webinar will discuss current advances in diabetic retinopathy research and its clinical applications.
Save-the-Date 2019 Webinars
- January 16
- May 15
- August 21
Past Webinar Wednesday Recordings
If you’ve missed any of our past live webinars, you can now access our library of online CE recordings and earn COPE Approved “internet/online” credit per recording.
Please follow the instructions listed below:
- Click on the link below
- Complete the registration fields
- Select the desired course(s)
- Click the “submit” button, once you are done selecting the desired course(s).
- You will be redirected to a payment page, please allow the page to load then click on the “Process Payment” button.
- Enter your credit card payment information.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with the link(s) to the course(s) recording and exam(s).
- Certificates will be emailed on a weekly bases and require a passing grade of 70% or higher and payment confirmation.
- To request access please click here: Webinar Recording Access