Webinar Wednesday Series!
The Office of Continuing Professional Education hosts a series of live webinars through out the year. The webinars are approved for 1-hour of “LIVE CE” credit in New York State. If you were unable to participate in the live webinar, a recording of the webinar will be made available online.
Registration Now Open!
Date: January 17, 2018 Time: 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Click here to register
Speaker: Delaram Shirazian, OD
Course Description: In medicine, much emphasis is placed on diagnosis and management of various conditions and disorders to better care for patients, but often the source of providing effective patient care lies in something completely different. This course will discuss various aspects of the patient-doctor relationship and will outline how communication skills are vital for patient satisfaction, improving clinical outcomes, and providing patients with the best possible care.
Save The Date – 2018
- May 16 Webinar Wednesday: Binocular Vision
- August 15 Webinar Wednesday: Glaucoma
- Nov 14 Webinar Wednesday: Diabetes Management
Past Webinar Wednesday Recordings
If you’ve missed any of our past live webinars, you can now access our library of online CE recordings and earn COPE Approved “internet/online” credit per recording.
Please follow the instructions listed below:
- Click on the link below
- Complete the registration fields
- Select the desired course(s)
- Click the “submit” button, once you are done selecting the desired course(s).
- You will be redirected to a payment page, please allow the page to load then click on the “Process Payment” button.
- Enter your credit card payment information.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with the link(s) to the course(s) recording and exam(s).
- Certificates will be emailed on a weekly bases and require a passing grade of 70% or higher and payment confirmation.
- To request access please click here: Webinar Recording Access