1. New York state resident
2. Full time college or graduate student, during our CSTEP program
3. African-American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian or Alaskan native
4. If you are not African-American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian or Alaskan native, you can qualify as an economically disadvantaged student. Please refer to this chart.
Upon completing this initial application and submission, you’ll get an email for the following documents, so please make sure you start obtaining them:
1. Current College Transcript (unofficial transcript is acceptable)
2. Current class schedule or course registration
3. Signed Letter of Recommendation (from a Professor, Supervisor, Counselor, or other non-family member who can speak to your character and potential success in our program)
4. Document verifying household income (i.e., IRS 1040 forms)
* denotes a required field.
Application and all supplemental documents deadline: Sunday, April 15, 2018