The University Eye Center’s Advanced Care service provides care for:
• Retinal disease, including diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration
and hereditary retinal diseases
• Neuro-ophthalmic eye disease
• Cataract pre-and post-operative care
• Corneal and anterior segment eye disease including corneal collagen
cross-linking for keratoconus
• Dry eye
• Specialty contact lens care for unusual prescriptions and corneal and eye
Our services are provided by teams of health professionals which include:
• Doctors of Optometry who have completed residency programs in
ocular diseases or hospital-based practice.
• Attending ophthalmologists with clinical expertise in specialty areas.
• Licensed practical nurses (LPNs) who provide patient education and
ensure appropriate follow-up and compliance.
• Social workers who are available to assist patients and their families with
social and financial needs and referrals to other community resources.
Scheduling an Appointment
To schedule an appointment call (212) 938-4001 or click here