NJ (Orals) Therapeutics Certification
The NJ (Orals) Therapeutics Certification course fulfills many state licensing requirements for prescribing oral pharmaceuticals including New Jersey’s State Board of Optometrists.
The courses are presented by nationally recognized educators and held over several days at the College.
Date(s): Friday, November 7 - Sunday, November 9, 2014
- 24 hours of LIVE COPE & CE Broker approved continuing education credits.
- Breakfast, Lunch & Breaks
- Registration $3,000
- Non-Refundable Registration Deposit $500
- Final Payment Due by October 20, 2014
This program requires a MINIMUM OF 10 REGISTRANTS by October 6th. If the minimum number of registrations is not received by this date, we have the right to cancel this course and return your fees.
- To register online please click Online Registration
- Traditional paper registration please click Paper Registration
For further information contact the Office of Continuing Professional Education.
Phone: (212) 938-5830 Fax: (212) 938- 5653 Email: email@example.com