Webinar Wednesday Series!
The Office of Continuing Professional Education hosts a series of live webinars throughout the year. The webinars are approved for 1-hour of “LIVE CE” credit in New York State. If you were unable to participate in the live webinar, a recording of the webinar will be made available online.
Registration Now Open!
Date: April 15, 2020 Time: 8:00pm – 9:00pm Speaker: Dr. Diane Calderon
Complimentary admission to the first 500 attendees! Click on this link: Register Now
Save-the-Date 2020 Webinars
More information to follow!
- September 16 – The Importance of Dilation in the Pediatric Population. – Matthew Vaughn
- November 18 – Glaucoma Myths, Mysteries and Misconceptions – Mitchel Dul
Past Webinar Wednesday Recordings
If you’ve missed any of our past live webinars, you can now access our library of online CE recordings and earn COPE Approved “internet/online” credit per recording.
Please follow the instructions listed below:
- Click on the link below
- Complete the registration fields
- Select the desired course(s)
- Click the “submit” button, once you are done selecting the desired course(s).
- You will be redirected to a payment page, please allow the page to load then click on the “Process Payment” button.
- Enter your credit card payment information.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with the link(s) to the course(s) recording and exam(s).
- Certificates will be emailed on a weekly bases and require a passing grade of 70% or higher and payment confirmation.
- To request access please click here: Webinar Recording Access