Webinar Wednesday Series!
The Office of Continuing Professional Education hosts a series of live webinars throughout the year. The webinars are approved for 1-hour of “LIVE CE” credit in New York State. If you were unable to participate in the live webinar, a recording of the webinar will be made available online.
Registration Now Open!
New Advances in Diabetic Retinopathy Management
Date: November 14, 2018 Time: 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm – Click here to register
Speaker: Kaira Kwong, OD
Course Description: Diabetes in the United States has been growing at a steady rate, which adds to the healthcare burden. Approximately 30 million (9%) of the US population has diabetes and diabetic retinopathy still remains the primary cause of adult-onset blindness. This webinar will discuss current advances in diabetic retinopathy research and its clinical applications.
Save-the-Date 2019 Webinars
- January 16
- May 15
- August 21
- November 13
Past Webinar Wednesday Recordings
If you’ve missed any of our past live webinars, you can now access our library of online CE recordings and earn COPE Approved “internet/online” credit per recording.
Please follow the instructions listed below:
- Click on the link below
- Complete the registration fields
- Select the desired course(s)
- Click the “submit” button, once you are done selecting the desired course(s).
- You will be redirected to a payment page, please allow the page to load then click on the “Process Payment” button.
- Enter your credit card payment information.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you with the link(s) to the course(s) recording and exam(s).
- Certificates will be emailed on a weekly bases and require a passing grade of 70% or higher and payment confirmation.
- To request access please click here: Webinar Recording Access