Borrowing Library Materials
|Main Collection||Until last day of current semester||4 weeks||4 weeks||Library use only|
|In-Library Reserves||2 hours in library||2 hours in library||2 hours in library||2 hours in library with photo ID or credit card|
|Overnight Reserves||Until noon the following day||Until noon the following day||N/A||N/A|
|Reference||Library use only||Library use only||Library use only||Library use only|
|Periodicals||Library use only||Library use only||Library use only||Library use only|
|CD-ROMs||4 hours in library||4 hours in library||N/A||N/A|
|Slides||4 hours in library||4 hours in library||4 hours in library||N/A|
|Videotapes & DVDs||4 hours in library||4 hours in library||4 hours in library||N/A|
|Audiotapes||Until last day of current semester||4 weeks||4 weeks||N/A|
Library resources cannot be renewed by telephone. All renewal transactions must be carried out by logging in to your library account.
About the Reserve Collection
- Available for use 2 hours at a time within the library.
- Additional copies of a book can be checked out overnight if reserved in advance (up to 6 days in advance between the hours of 8:00am and 9:30pm Monday-Friday).
- Book reservations not picked up by 6:30pm are forfeited.
- Books not available to be reserved for Saturday or Sunday pickup up, however, books available books may be checked out.
- Reserve materials cannot be renewed.
- Due dates cannot be waived for inclement weather or personal circumstances.
Overnight reserve book pick up/return schedule:
|Monday after 4pm||Tuesday by 12 noon|
|Tuesday after 4pm||Wednesday by 12 noon|
|Wednesday after 4pm||Thursday by 12 noon|
|Thursday after 4pm||Friday by 12 noon|
|Friday after 3pm||Monday by 12 noon|
|Saturday (anytime)||Monday by 12 noon|
|Sunday (anytime)||Monday by 12 noon|
Fines and Fees
- Borrowers must pay the cost of replacing the item plus a $25 processing fee
- Items that are out of print will be replaced by an item as equivalent as possible in content to the missing item
All fines must be paid by the end of the semester in which they are incurred. Students with outstanding fines will not be permitted to borrow materials until fines have been paid.