Is something in the Library in need of attention? Email us (email@example.com).
Audio Visual Rooms (Gladys Kohn Audiovisual Suite)
- DVD/VCR player
- Tape recorders and headphones available at Circulation desk
Computer Labs (Rooms 402 and 403)
- Available for use by members of the College community during regular Library hours (unless reserved)
- Faculty and staff can reserve the computer labs for academic purposes by contacting Ms. Sheila Crawford, at ext. 5694.
- Computers provide access to Microsoft Office applications
- Limited technical assistance available from Library staff
- For larger computer problems contact Information Technology Help Desk at ext. 5730.
Other Computer Facilities Within the Library
- iMacs (located near periodicals)
- 2 scanners, 2 computers (with CD-ROM drives and DVD players), 2 stand alone printers in Multimedia Room (room 414). Preference given to those who need to use the scanner and/or the printer.
- 2 “GoPrint” kiosks (left of Circulation desk)
- 2 stand-alone printers for customized print jobs (Multimedia Room)
Printing from Library computers should be limited as much as possible to academic and clinical needs, and patrons should be mindful of the costs and inconvenience caused by printing lengthy or multiple documents.
- 1 copy machine (10 cents/copy)
- Copy cards can be purchased at the automatic teller located at the Circulation Desk
- Graduate students must provide an authorization form from the Office of Graduate Programs in order to receive preloaded copy cards
Microform Reader and Printer
- Microform reader and printer located in the Multimedia Room (room 414)
- For assistance in using this machine, please contact a Library staff member
Study and Conference Rooms
- 6 group study rooms
- First-come, first served (rooms may not be reserved or held)
- Library is not responsible for items left in these rooms
Lost and Found
- Available at Circulation Desk (ext. 5690)
- Valuables are turned over to the Security Desk on the first floor (42nd Street side) at ext. 5566
- The Library is not responsible for personal belongings
- Wall phone for in-house calls
- Telephones in staff offices are not for public use
- Library staff cannot page patrons
Please refer to our visitors’ policy.
- Welcome to use the Kohn Library collection between the hours of 10:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
- Visitors do not have borrowing privileges and may not access the electronic journals
- Specific articles may be downloaded by the Library Director or Reference Librarian as time allows
- Resources consulted must be used on site
- Reserve materials may be used within the Library for a 2-hour time period if a visitor leaves a current, picture ID card or credit card at the Circulation Desk
- Visitors may use the iMac’s. They may not use the computer labs or study rooms.
Children under the age of 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
To protect our resources and promote an atmosphere conducive to study and learning, please remember the following:
- Talking on cell phones is prohibited in the Library. We ask that you turn all cell phones off while in the Library.
- Food and beverages can damage books and other materials and is strictly prohibited in the Library. Water is the only exception.
- Anyone who sets off the security alarm entering or leaving the Library will be asked to show the contents of their bags or belongings before proceeding.
- Computer and/or office and study supplies such as disks, CD-ROMs and college stationery and envelopes cannot be provided.