This page contains a collection of digital images, including some videos, pertaining to the eye and visual system.
Please make sure that you are in compliance with all copyright restrictions before utilizing any of the images found on these sites by referring to their policy or usage instructions.
Should you have questions regarding the proper use of any resources found here, please contact Elaine Wells, Library Director by telephone or email.
- Bassett Collection of Stereoscopic Images of Human Anatomy (Stanford School of Medicine)
- The David G. Cogan Ophthalmic Pathology Collection (NEI)
- Diagram of the Eye (NEI)
- Digital Reference of Ophthalmology (Edward S. Harkness Eye Institute)
- Eye Disease Pictures (Hardin MD, University of Iowa)
- The Eye Pathologist (Duke University Medical Center)
- The Eyes Have It (University of Michigan Kellogg Eye Center)
- Eyeatlas – Online Atlas of Ophthalmology (© Oculisti Online)
- EyeRounds.org: Ophthalmology Grand Rounds (University of Iowa)
- Gonioscopy.org – a video atlas (University of Iowa)
- The Neuro-Ophthalmology Virtual Education Library (NOVEL)
- NIH Photo Galleries (NIH)
- Ophthalmic Edge: Mission of site is to teach ultrasound
- Photos, Images, and Videos (NEI)
- The Robert Bendheim Digital Atlas of Ophthalmology (NY Eye & Ear Infirmary)
- Root Atlas – Educational Eye Videos (Eye Teachers of America Foundation)
- Urbana Atlas of Pathology (University of Illinois College of Medicine)
- Visual System Interactive Atlas (Neuroanatomy Interactive Syllabus)
- Webvision: The Organization of the Retina and Visual System (NLM Bookshelf)
- WinkingSkull.com (Thieme): Interactive anatomy study resource, free registration