- College IDs
Media Services produces College IDs for new students, faculty and staff throughout the year. Once the photo has been taken, individuals may pick up their cards within 48 hours at the Security Desk in the first floor lobby. In cases where an ID card was lost or stolen, students must go to the Student Affairs office on the 9th floor and pay a fee. They must then bring their receipt to Media Services to have another card printed out.
- Graphic Services
- Provides assistance in planning, producing and executing original artwork for faculty teaching, research and publications.
- Work consists of original illustrations, charts, graphs, flyers, pamphlets, posters, overhead transparencies, slides and signage.
- Photographic Services
- Digital Imaging
- Media & Electronic Supplies
Media Services will maintain stock of media-related supplies. These include videotape, audiotape, transparency supplies, projector bulbs, Automation parts, A/V parts and connectors.
Media & Electronic Supplies
- Video Production & Tape Duplications
- Media Services produces educational and archival videos using a state-of-the-art nonlinear video editing system.
- Media Services will upgrade the existing system to integrate digital editing and recording.
- Engineering Services
- Provides for the installation, repair, upgrades and maintenance of audio-visual and electronic equipment and cable distribution systems campus-wide.
- Design work and development of electronic systems will also be provided for instructional and research-related projects.
- Oversee all ongoing and new installation projects for the College of Optometry in audio video and electrical engineering.
- The media resource room will become an installation and repair center.
- Video Teleconferencing
Media Services assists and give technical support to all video-conferences for the College of Optometry, Chancellors Office and the Board of Trustees.