Media Services Staff
Director of Educational Technology Services
- The Director of Educational Technology Services oversees the entire department day-to-day operations and will delegate workloads to the Media Services staff: instructional support, scheduling, maintenance and repairs, reservation requests and service calls.
- The Director of Educational Technology Services also works with the University Police and the Facilities departments with ongoing projects.
- The Director of Educational Technology Services will train and instruct the Media staff on all A/V systems as needed to ensure proper instruction to faculty and staff, as well as conduct emergency repairs to keep all automation systems in the lecture halls and auditorium running without interruption of scheduled classes or events.
- The Director of Educational Technology Services is responsible for the academic systems and solutions needed in support of teaching and learning, as well as web and programming design and development.
Phone: (212) 938-5727
Media Specialist/Systems Support
- The Media Specialist is responsible for all graphic services for faculty and staff during high-demand periods for posters or any other graphic requests, including photography.
- The Media Specialist also assists in day-to-day operations: reservations, scheduling, instructional support, mobile A/V setups, ID cards and dispatching for service calls and emergency repairs to the A/V Specialist and/or the Media Services Manager.
Phone: (212) 938-5716
- A/V Specialist is responsible for instructional support for all lecture halls, auditorium and mobile A/V Systems throughout the College.
- A/V Specialist is fully experienced in automation controls, audio video and low-voltage integration systems.
- A/V Specialist conducts all maintenance, repairs and upgrades for all lecture halls and other low-voltage systems within the College.
- A/V Specialist ensures that all lecture halls are well stocked with batteries, bulbs and all other parts needed.
- A/V Specialist is fully qualified in diagnostics and troubleshooting on all automation systems and will assist the manager on projects from installations to service repairs.
- During the absence of the Media Services Manager, the A/V Specialist will be in charge of day-to-day operations and will coordinate the workload with the Media Specialist.
Phone: (212) 938-5725