The Optometric Center of New York (OCNY) is the allied and endowing foundation of the State University of New York College of Optometry.
The OCNY was founded in 1956 by a small group of dedicated optometrists and benefactors as a nonprofit health and professional education resource for the community. This pioneering effort supported and directed the establishment of a vision-care clinic, which in 1971, became the patient care centerpiece for the new SUNY College of Optometry.
For more information, contact:
Executive Director, OCNY
Phone: (212) 938-5600
Fax: (212) 938-5653