The following services are offered at the UEC:
- Primary Care, including pediatrics, children with special needs and learning disabilities, and infants.
- Advanced Care, including specialized care for patients with cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes, macular degeneration and other ocular diseases, specialty contact lenses, and imaging services.
- Rehabilitation, including individualized care for patients with visual disorders, low vision, and head trauma.
- Social Work Services, including free support groups, other support services, and referrals for long-term counseling.
- Eyewear Center, with a large selection of frames, designer eyewear, and specialty lenses.
- Community Outreach, including education, screenings, support groups, and homebound care touching 9,600 lives through The Bowery Mission, and partnerships with hospitals affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals and other medical centers, and community based organizations.
The College also has 65 affiliated clinical sites.