Thank you for your support!
Join members of the SUNY College of Optometry community to make a difference on #GivingTuesday. Your participation through following, sharing, posting and giving will help us gain important visibility and provide support to our students and patients.
Funds raised through #EyeGive @SUNYOpt will support vision care for women, men, and children, regardless of their ability to pay; community outreach programs including care for homebound and homeless patients; funding for vision science research; and scholarships and travel grants for outstanding students. This year, we are excited to announce the Optometric Center of New York Trustees Challenge Match – a dollar-for-dollar match for each dollar raised for student scholarships! Every gift of any size helps.
Your fully tax-deductible #GivingTuesday @SUNYOpt contribution to the OCNY will make an impact.
- You can make a gift of any amount to our student scholarship fund and it will be matched.
- $10.00 provides eye patches or headbands for small children who need glasses
- $25.00 sponsors a white coat for a rising third year student
- $50.00 helps a patient in need obtain her/his glasses prescription
- $75.00 helps us determine the health of a child’s optic nerve
- $100.00 provides 10 pinhole occluders
- $125.00 covers a child’s comprehensive eye exam
- $200.00 provides a visit for a homebound patient
- $250.00 sponsors a snack break for students during finals week
- $500.00 provides travel scholarships for students to attend professional conferences
- $1,000 sponsors a Symposium or Research Colloquium
We appreciate your support! Follow us on social media to see more ways your support makes a difference.
Make a Donation