Schedule of Live Events
Registration Now Open!! – Click here to register: Registration
The Residents’ Day Program is offered over a period of two days at the College. Each SUNY College of Optometry Resident presents a topic relevant to their education so a variety of subjects are covered. Optometrists can take a maximum of 7 hours of COPE-approved continuing education credits per day – a total of 14 hours.
Save The Date – 2018
- May 6 Breakfast & Learn: Ocular Surface Disease Workshop **Please note we have a New Date**
- June 10 Breakfast & Learn: Scleral Lens Fitting Workshop **Please note we have a New Date**
- Oct 19-21 Envision New York
OSCONY – Optometric Society of the City of New York
SUNY College of Optometry hosts a monthly evening series in conjunction with the local Optometric Society of the City of New York. This Tuesday evening event offers 2 hours of COPE & CE Broker approved continuing education credits. All OSCONY meetings are held at SUNY College of Optometry, 33 West 42nd Street New York, New York 10036. We recommend that you pre-register; registration open at the end of each month.
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018 – March Registration Link
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018 – April Registration Link
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 – May Registration Link
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 – June Registration Link
CE-NY – Continuing Education – New York
CE-NY is a collaborative effort between our office and the New York State Optometric Association. CE-NY events provide 6 hours of COPE and CE broker-approved continuing education credits using the framework of Current Trends in Optometry. Courses are offered on Sundays in June, September, and November in different locations across New York State.
More information to come!
- September 2018 – Woodcliff Hotel and Spa – 199 Woodcliff Drive – Fairport, New York 14450
- November 2018 – Lodge At Welch Allyn – 4355 State Street Rd. – Skaneateles Falls, NY 13153