The Bursar’s Office is responsible for serving the College Community in various functions, including, but not limited to, maintaining student account records, collecting College-wide cash receipts, billing of tuition and fees, processing and disbursing refunds, generating Faculty Student Association checks and distributing College Work Study paychecks. The Office is responsible for the accounting functions of the Faculty Student Association, as well as the College foundation, the Optometric Center of New York.

Erin Angarola
Phone: (212) 938-5884

Important Message: Tuition is due on the first day of classes. Payments should be made on or before the first day of class for students to avoid incurring any late charges. The payment amount is the remaining balance reflected on the student’s account once anticipated aid is viewable.

Your current account information may be accessed at any time by visiting:


Frequently Asked Questions

When will my loan refund be ready?

At the beginning of each semester, refunds are generated approximately 2 weeks after the class start date. All refunds are dependent on the aid expected and timing of when these funds are applied to the student’s account.

How do I sign Health Professions Student Loan and Loans for Disadvantaged Students Promissory notes?

These notes need a manual signature. You may obtain either note from the Bursar’s Office.

How do I get the foreign student health insurance fee waived?

Foreign students who have alternate medical insurance coverage and show proof of such, may receive a waiver of the health insurance fee. The waiver request must be submitted directly to the Registrar in the Office of Student Affairs. A copy with proof is subsequently forwarded to the Accounting Office.

How do I get a replacement check for a lost or stolen refund?

Students are encouraged to sign up for direct deposit of any refund they would be entitled to and, therefore, avoid checks. However, if a student elects to receive a check and it is lost, please contact the Bursar with information about the original check; a stop payment must be placed with the bank before a new check is issued.

How do I sign up for direct deposit of any refund?

Filling out the appropriate form and submitting it to the Bursar would ensure that you would have any refunds put directly into the account you designate.

What methods of payment are accepted?

Payments may be made be made online by credit card by visiting Acceptable credit cards are American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Payments may also be made by check in person or by mail. All payments including cash may be made in person by visiting the Bursar.

Will I receive a form to file with my taxes and do I qualify for a credit?

Form 1098-T is sent out to students mid-January with the necessary student account information from the prior year. If there is a need to reprint your 1098-T form, please contact the Bursar directly. While we are unable to provide tax advice, please feel free to contact our Bursar with any questions regarding the figures on this form. For further information regarding taxes, please speak with your tax advisor or contact the Internal Revenue Service at (800) 829-1040.