• Slider Image

Report an Incident

For incidents or crimes occurring on college property, members of the college community should call extension 5555 to make a report. Emergency conditions can also be reported using this extension. Members of the college community or general public may call extension 5566 for general information.

Member of the College Community can also submit a report or tip to University Police by downloading the SafeInSight App and using the iReport tab.

To report an incident please click here.