Is something in the Library in need of attention? Email us (email@example.com).
Computer Lab (Room 402)
- Available for use by members of the College community during regular Library hours (unless reserved)
- Faculty and staff can reserve the computer lab for academic purposes by contacting Ms. Sheila Crawford, at ext. 5694.
- Computers provide access to Microsoft Office applications
Other Computer Facilities Within the Library
Printing and scanning
- 2 “GoPrint” kiosks
- One KIC scanner for scanning, emailing and/or saving documents to flashdrives or personal devices.
Printing from Library computers should be limited as much as possible to academic and clinical needs, and patrons should be mindful of the costs and inconvenience caused by printing lengthy or multiple documents.
- 1 copy machine
- Ask to borrow a copy card at the circulation desk
Study and Conference Rooms
The Library cafe offers a wide variety of beverages including regular coffee, latte, espresso and tea. Stop into this sunny spot for a beverage and a snack (provided by the Department of Institutional Advancement) and take a study break with some coloring and origami.
Lost and Found
- Available at Circulation Desk (ext. 5690)
- Valuables are turned over to the Security Desk on the first floor (42nd Street side) at ext. 5566
- The Library is not responsible for personal belongings
- Wall phone for in-house calls
- Telephones in staff offices are not for public use
- Library staff cannot page patrons
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, visitors’ access to the library is suspended until further notice. Thank you for your patience.
To protect our resources and promote an atmosphere conducive to study and learning, please remember the following:
- Talking on cell phones is prohibited in the Library. We ask that you turn all cell phones off while in the Library.
- Food and beverages can damage books and other materials and is strictly prohibited outside of the Library Cafe. Water is the only exception.
- Anyone who sets off the security alarm entering or leaving the Library will be asked to show the contents of their bags or belongings before proceeding.
- Computer and/or office and study supplies such as disks, CD-ROMs and college stationery and envelopes cannot be provided.